Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pictures with some favorite Nieces

These are just a few pics of some of the greatest girls I know. They have been there for me through thick and thin, and have helped me through some of the darkest days in my life. I love them all like my own, and I'm so grateful we are all one eternal family. I have other sweet nieces and nephews (not pictured), and I feel the same about them too. Words can't say enough to thank them for all of their kindness and support. Thanks for being there. Auntie Laurie



3 comments:

  1. aw thanks Laurie! We love you so much and are happy to be your daughters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you so much Laurie!!!!!! It's so good to see you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a ton! That means a lot. We sure do love you so much!

    ReplyDelete